Fantastic Plastic Fantastic Plastic

This was really good. I was laughing out loud most of the time and the bizarre twists are just so true to this artist. Words can't do it justice.

Katan Katan

AWESOME!

Wow! That was just utterly fantastic.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

YAY!

My brother and I were getting all into it and then when it suddenly stopped we were like, AW! figures! but I'm so excited that there will be a feature film! You can't possibly be doing it all by yourself though will you?

Tarboy Tarboy

::screams::

So beautiful! awesome animation! the music was awesome! The story wasn't cliche' but hopeful.

SuperMarioWorld Evil Dead SuperMarioWorld Evil Dead

Not bad

It's a cute concept.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Um >.>

I couldn't follow his logic completely. Even the Captain himself seemed to struggle about the subject of Anime. He also made himself more psychotic then usual o.o;. But it was cute but this could have been pushed harder. However it may have caused more problems lol. Just like it's not good to bring up politics in conversation, it's not good to bring up final fantasy.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Holy Sheit

All my base are belong to you! THAT WAS THE BEST HENTAI I'VE EVER SEEN! AND IT HAD THE SAME FLAVOR OF THE SHOW! WHOA....

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

What a SCREAM!

I screamed and laughed my ass off!

The Paper Prince The Paper Prince

Very nice

When I was watching this I thought I was seeing someone's thesis film for their senior year in college. For you to be 18 and already dishing out quality that many college seniors can't achieve on their own is remarkable. You'll do fine. You're only crime is that the story is pretty average story for a professional short film.
I'm very confident you will get an award for this. Submit to as many film festivals as you can!

My only request if you are going to pursue animation as a career: Realize not many will have already exercised animation on their own when you enter a college and will take a while to learn what you have already. Be helpful and available to you're peers, You have a lot to offer :3

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

I LOVE IT!!!!!

I laughed through most of it but the sex scene at the end made me roll on the bed and Laugh hysterically out loud!